Tuesday 15 February 2011

OPI current and future collections

This blog post is all about the current and future OPI collections. I know I said that I wasn't the type of person to keep up to date with new releases, but if I have the information I definately want to share with my readers! So, you've recently seen my post about the Pirates collection and the new Serena Williams Glam Slam duo, here's some further info about Pirates and some new information about a couple of other collections.

OPI Katy Perry collection
Firstly, there is the Katy Perry collection. The Katy Perry collection is already available to purchase and I would highly recommend buying at least one of each!
The collection comprises of four coloured polishes that are all named after Katy Perry songs and a black shatter topcoat.
  • Last Friday Night - A metallic blue glitter
  • Teenage Dream - A metallic baby pink glitter
  • The One That Got Away - a beautiful bright pinky red nail polish
  • Not Like The Movies - a shimmering silver colour which shows a green and purple duochrome
Each polish has an RRP of £10.50 and there is a set of 4 mini versions of the 4 colours with an RRP of £12.75
Click to see it larger!

OPI Texas Collection
The OPI Texas collection is currently available and already proving to be another popular collection
  • Don’t Mess With OPI - A lean, mean, kick-grass forest green.
  • Austin-Tatious TurquoiseCowgirls love this bodacious blue-green.
  • It’s Totally Fort-Worth ItA shimmery lavender grey that’s so worthy of you.
  • Do You Think I’m Tex-y? A “berry” sexy bloom of Dallas Dahlia.
  • I Vant To Be A-Lone StarYou won’t want to share this starry Texas-sky blue.
  • Houston We Have A PurpleA galactic red-violet that’s ready to “rocket-roll”!
  • Suzi Loves CowboysBut she loves this campfire chocolate shade s’more!
  • San Tan-tonioA “honey” of a ten-gallon tan!
  • Too Hot Pink To Hold ‘EmA red-hot pink-red that deals a winning hand.
  • Guy Meets Gal-vestonAn “engaging” coastal coral.
  • Y’all Come Back Ya Hear?This Texas tangerine will be waitin’ for ya!
  • Big Hair Big Nails - A rosy pageant peach.
Each polish is £10.50 for 15ml and there will also be a set of 4 mini polishes featuring Austin-Tatious Turquoise, I Vant To Be A-Lone Star, Do You Think I'm Tex-y and a mini bottle of OPI's Top Coat. This set of mini's will cost £12.75.
What do you think of these? I like the look of Austin-Tatious Turquoise, Houston We Have A Purple, Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?.


OPI Femme du Cirque
Femme du Cirque is a small collection coming out soon and it consists of 4 soft shades. Each polish has an RRP of £10.50 and there is a set comprising 4 mini polishes of all the colours with an RRP of £12.75
Currently I have no further information about the colours, so on with the picture:




OPI Pirates
You've already seen my blog post on the Pirates collection where I went into detail about the colous and shared my initial thoughts so I shan't bore you again, on with the pretty picture!
Each 15ml polish has an RRP of £10.50 and there is a mini set comprising 4 mini bottles of On Stranger Tides, Skull & Glossbones, Sparrow Me The Drama and Planks A Lot with an RRP of £12.75.



I do have to repeat myself here though: Silver Shatter! Yumm!

OPI Original Axxium Collection
Now this one looks really interesting! If you're going away on holiday or if you work a lot and don't have time to keep on painting your nails, you can have your nails painted with OPI's Axxium. This is a gel system where you will have your nails painted with the colour of your choice and then it is UV cured. The finish is a chip-resistant, incredibly shiny, strong colour. 
This is a perfect treatment for those of you with weak nails, or anyone who is trying to grow out their nails as it provides a strong layer of protection over your natural nails without damaging them.
This treatment must be done in a professional salon and the results can last up to 3 weeks. The removal procedure takes 15 - 30 minutes and I assume you would have to go back to the salon for that.
 I did a quick google search and found that this collection is available to buy online, however it should not be available to non-professionals, as said google search also turned up a lot of people who have tried to use it themselves and have encountered numerous problems.


  If I were the type of person who could pick one colour and stick to it for 3 weeks, I would consider visiting a salon and having this done, however I change my mind far too much!
The colours available are really nice, there's something for almost everyone there!
What do you guys think? Has anyone had this done already? 

-A  

1 comments:

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

great blog to know all the new opi collections :)

Post a Comment