Saturday 5 March 2011

Nails Inc - Heather Grey

I have finally gotten round to trying a Nails Inc polish. They are a brand that has been going for a while now and they have gotten themselves a lot of followers and fans.
I have two Nails Inc polishes, both of which I got free when I bought Diet Coke. I believe this offer is now finished. The one I am wearing today is Heather Grey, which is a dusky pink colour, quite neutral.
The formula of the polish is quite thick, so I only needed two coats for complete coverage. The brush was a nice size and shape so application was easy.  
There doesn’t seem to be anything that stands out about this polish, it is good, but not absolutely fantastic, especially considering the RRP of each bottle.
I have heard that Nails Inc do some good deals when you buy more than one polish, and quite often do sales. If you want to buy some Nails Inc polish, I would recommend holding out until there is a sale on and then you can get a good bargain.




0 comments:

Post a Comment