Friday 11 March 2011

Blue, Matte, Glitter and crackle!

This is quite an indulgent manicure, but like I said in my previous post, I wanted to make myself feel better!
First off, I painted my nails with Claire's Accessories matte blue. I seriously love Claire's nail polishes, they are so cheap and they rarely disappoint! This matte is lovely. It's not a true matte finish, more of a pleather look and it's beautiful. These pictures are after just 2 coats.




Next, I used OPI Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry collection to add some glitter. This is 2 coats:







After this, I threw on a thick coat of China Glaze's Crackle Glaze in Crushed Candy



You can't really see it very well, but I topped the whole lot off with a coat of Seche Vite to make everything smooth and even, and then No. 7 Matte Top Coat to make it all matte.

0 comments:

Post a Comment