Wednesday 9 March 2011

Exciting new shatter polishes!

Hello readers! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, my nails have not been very healthy, they started to chip and peel quite a lot and I broke TWO nails very far down. All that combined with them STILL being yellowed and discoloured due to China Glaze's Entourage!

I am working on a nice sparkly manicure at the moment, something bright to cheer me up, and I'll have that post up maybe tonight or tomorrow, tomorrow at the latest.

Anyway on to the main point of todays post, there's a brand called Models Own, pretty cheap and some beautiful colours available, and they are bringing out a range of shatter polishes in some lovely bright colours, including a silver! If the quality is good then this one could rival the OPI silver shatter that will be coming out in May for the Pirates of the Caribbean launch.
That orange! That yellow! That silver! Eeeeeeee!

As OPI and China Glaze are mainly USA brands and not so readily available without huge price increases or ridiculous shipping charges, this is excellent news for those of us in the UK and not to mention the price; £6 each is almost half the price of the OPI shatter polishes!
Here's the Model's Own blog where you can read more information about the release

Oh, one more point I'd like to make; I have 25 followers. I would have never thought I would have so many of you reading my blog, so I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all. I will be repaying the favour by following your blogs if you have one, and I will be doing a small giveaway in the near future. Thank you all, you're all fantastic!

1 comments:

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

That is great news. thanks :)

Post a Comment