OPI Katy Perry collection
Firstly, there is the Katy Perry collection. The Katy Perry collection is already available to purchase and I would highly recommend buying at least one of each!
The collection comprises of four coloured polishes that are all named after Katy Perry songs and a black shatter topcoat.
- Last Friday Night - A metallic blue glitter
- Teenage Dream - A metallic baby pink glitter
- The One That Got Away - a beautiful bright pinky red nail polish
- Not Like The Movies - a shimmering silver colour which shows a green and purple duochrome
Click to see it larger!
OPI Texas Collection
The OPI Texas collection is currently available and already proving to be another popular collection
- Don’t Mess With OPI - A lean, mean, kick-grass forest green.
- Austin-Tatious Turquoise – Cowgirls love this bodacious blue-green.
- It’s Totally Fort-Worth It – A shimmery lavender grey that’s so worthy of you.
- Do You Think I’m Tex-y? A “berry” sexy bloom of Dallas Dahlia.
- I Vant To Be A-Lone Star – You won’t want to share this starry Texas-sky blue.
- Houston We Have A Purple – A galactic red-violet that’s ready to “rocket-roll”!
- Suzi Loves Cowboys – But she loves this campfire chocolate shade s’more!
- San Tan-tonio – A “honey” of a ten-gallon tan!
- Too Hot Pink To Hold ‘Em – A red-hot pink-red that deals a winning hand.
- Guy Meets Gal-veston – An “engaging” coastal coral.
- Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? – This Texas tangerine will be waitin’ for ya!
- Big Hair Big Nails - A rosy pageant peach.
What do you think of these? I like the look of Austin-Tatious Turquoise, Houston We Have A Purple, Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?.
OPI Femme du Cirque
Femme du Cirque is a small collection coming out soon and it consists of 4 soft shades. Each polish has an RRP of £10.50 and there is a set comprising 4 mini polishes of all the colours with an RRP of £12.75
Currently I have no further information about the colours, so on with the picture:
You've already seen my blog post on the Pirates collection where I went into detail about the colous and shared my initial thoughts so I shan't bore you again, on with the pretty picture!
Each 15ml polish has an RRP of £10.50 and there is a mini set comprising 4 mini bottles of On Stranger Tides, Skull & Glossbones, Sparrow Me The Drama and Planks A Lot with an RRP of £12.75.
I do have to repeat myself here though: Silver Shatter! Yumm!
OPI Original Axxium Collection
Now this one looks really interesting! If you're going away on holiday or if you work a lot and don't have time to keep on painting your nails, you can have your nails painted with OPI's Axxium. This is a gel system where you will have your nails painted with the colour of your choice and then it is UV cured. The finish is a chip-resistant, incredibly shiny, strong colour.
This is a perfect treatment for those of you with weak nails, or anyone who is trying to grow out their nails as it provides a strong layer of protection over your natural nails without damaging them.
This treatment must be done in a professional salon and the results can last up to 3 weeks. The removal procedure takes 15 - 30 minutes and I assume you would have to go back to the salon for that.
I did a quick google search and found that this collection is available to buy online, however it should not be available to non-professionals, as said google search also turned up a lot of people who have tried to use it themselves and have encountered numerous problems.
If I were the type of person who could pick one colour and stick to it for 3 weeks, I would consider visiting a salon and having this done, however I change my mind far too much!
The colours available are really nice, there's something for almost everyone there!
What do you guys think? Has anyone had this done already?